Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Since Monday, April 18th

Today, I ran into someone I've known for about sixteen (16) years. Seeing as though I'm only twenty-eight (28), that is more than half my life. Her people didn't believe that I am only a year or two younger than her. I spent about an hour getting flirted with by like three (3) females, including the someone. She said she didn't know I was so pretty.

After that I saw the baddest female, well for today anyway. She was wearing a gray striped shirt and a tight gray skirt. Everyone was checking her out. One guy even got slapped by his girl because he kept turning around to see, and his girl wasn't half bad herself, because after the former was out of site my attention was held by his girl.

Did I mention I love spring?

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

My Girls

My homegirls have been holding me down. They've been making me feel so special. Thank you guys. One of you in particular, I long to hear you call me "Baby."

Jobs

A friend of mine called in a "business favor," whatever that means for a colleague to grant me an interview. Doesn't mean I got the job, but the whole favor thing puts mad pressure on me. I was offered to sit in for someone who's on disability through Ajilon Office. It should go on for at least a month. I wonder if I take this one will the other opportunity be available when the assignment is over.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Mergers and Acquisitions

AT&T has long been devoured by Cingular, now just Cingular with some references to the former AT&T. Nextel is now the property of Sprint, the combined company will be Sprint Nextel.

But did you guys hear, Adobe is acquiring Macromedia? I heard about a year ago that Macromedia was going to someone, the rumor was Microsoft was buying it. This made me was not good for me, because I'm just not into Microsoft. I like Office 2004 and that's about it. I mean they have other technologies I'll be looking into and more than likely using.

Anyway, back to the Adobe Macromedia thing. This is great because the two (2) graphics powerhouses have joined. If I had to do any artwork, I'd go to one or the other. Considering the quality of applications they've been putting out I can't wait to see what comes next.

Flower.ai from Sample Images on AI install

Imagine a new app with all of the strengths and none of the weaknesses. Maybe as soon as Adobe CS 3 or will it be called Creative Studio. Imagine Photoshop and Illustrator being bundled with Flash Professional and all of the all of the graphics imported from AI show up as intended. Can you imagine the level of detail that could be achieved in Flash sites not that there is anything wrong with them now. I am barely a Flash beginner and I see stuff all the time that makes me say "WOW!"

M!ck3y

This girl is mad strong. She came to visit me and my brothers on Monday and we had a wrestling match. I'm mad sore.

No comments: