Saturday, April 16, 2005

4/11-4/15

I closed out a really good week. It was great considering how things have been going for me lately.

First off, I've made more money in the last 30 days than I've made the first 2½ months of the year. I haven't made much. In fact, if I make every month what I've made this year so far, I will probably make it to the poverty line. This is, however, a step in the right direction.

I'm not sure if I ever mentioned it, but I spent most of the winter indoors and put on quite a bit of weight. When I go somewhere I get excited. This is pathetic, I know. I did not have a coat this winter. Now I really don't have an excuse not to go out.

Anyway, on Tuesday, April 12, I had a one day assignment. This was the highlight of my week.

I started talking to Cyn again, like last week. She was supposed to be visiting me this week. In fact, up until Thursday, she was coming. She called me Thursday evening and told me she was eating, asked if I was hungry and said she'd take "car service" to my crib. Then she calls back about ½ hour later, saying her mother passed out and that she had to go to the hospital. That was our last contact. I called a few times and left a few voicemails to see how she was doing, she never answered. This is typical of her. She makes plans to come over and backs out last minute. Not sure why, we've already done the deed. It might not happen again, I'm just not feeling her like that anymore.

My only disappointment came when I went to Sears last night to see that wonderful smile that's been warming my heart for the last few weeks. She wasn't there, she had gone home before I got there.

In all, I had a good week. I had my lows, but a lot more highs. Anyhow, I ended it with a smile. I guess, today, I'm getting back to basics. I will probably spend the day alone, in reflection.

No comments: