Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Love Me, Hate Me

Jealous people do stupid things. Some girls in M!ck3y's school are spreading rumors about the relationship I have with her. Saying it's more than a friendship. Wanting to fight her.

See I didn't mind them speaking to me as long as it was kept on the level, but it quickly turned weird and I exited, but I can't hold it against her, she thinks I'm "pure cool", that's what she says on her blog anyway and she wanted her friends to know me too.

They are being spiteful towards her because on March 29th (I made a couple of posts that day about not sleeping) I wouldn't come pick them up from school and Vanessa wanted to beef about it and told Yeno that I said something to her. I don't even know what I supposedly said. What I did say was "I never went to sleep last night, I am not feeling well and I don't have time for this." I let her continue cussin' and all. Then she was like "I'm talking to myself now,&#quot; to which I simply replied "You about to," and she said she'd save me the trouble and we hung up. Then I'm getting messages about how some dude want to fight me and how he gonna "Fuck" me up.

Anyway I let M!ck3y hear the message telling her I don't want them calling me anymore, don't want to hear of them, nothing…

She confronted them now they got issue with her and are escalating it two (2) weeks later.

Now before I finish, let me just say…, I did not come here to show out, I did not come here to impress you. Because to tell you the truth, when I leave here, I'm gone and I don't care what you think about me. But just remember, when it hits the fan, brother, whether it's next year, ten years, twenty years from now, you will never be able to say that these brothers lied to you, jack…

Was I wrong for answering questions and giving advice about boys, Vanessa's boyfriend in particular? I mean even after getting the "age ain't nothing but a number speech," I maintained I wasn't R. Kelly. I just don't want M!ck3y to get in trouble over nothing. I will writing more about M!ck3y later.

If anyone has any advice for me post a comment. Aside from I shouldn't have talked to them in the first place, any advice or constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated.

No comments: