Monday, April 25, 2005

Her

I wrote this in about 2000. I've been finding that a lot of people have been asking about my old homepage. I decided to reformat some of the content for "Dramatizations." Aside from the markup, it will appear as it originally did.

What I'm looking for is…

…is a woman who knows what she wants. Someone to be my friend always. Someone who hasn't any inhibitions, but who has enough sense to know her limits. A lady. One who can motivate me to reach for the stars, like the ones in her eyes.

Mouthful of Poison: Ripe?

Things growing are not ripe until their season,
So I, being young, till now ripe not to reason.
And, touching now the point of human skill,
Reason becomes the marshal to my will,
And leads me to your eyes, where I o'erlook
Love's stories written in love's richest book.

A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare

I am always asked what it is I like. Let me start by saying, I love everything that makes a woman, a woman.

  • Her hair, whether it be short or long, curly or strait…
  • Her lips, full and rich… the way they taste, the way she sucks on mine or my earlobe.
  • The scent of her neck. The emotion evoked when I get close and breath on it or kiss it.
  • A supple pair of breasts cupped gently in my hands. Rubbing her nipples 'til they're rigid. Making circles around them with my tongue or sucking them.
  • The way her body curves, her waist into her hips into her thighs. I like 'em thick in the middle. There are few pleasures as great as a pair of thighs wrapped… ummmmm, maybe too much information (but you get the picture, don't you?).
  • The way she makes her booty go "dunta, dunta."
  • Feet. Small, smooth, clean. Well, uh, I like to play with 'em.

To me, the most important outward features are her eyes and her smile.

  • A nice smile warms a cold heart. Confident and sincere. Soft and seductive.
  • Back to the stars in her eyes… I don't feel there is any greater beauty on our plane of existence.

I need someone I can mesh with mentally. She has to have goals and values. Someone whose going to be an extra incentive to waking up in the morning and a reward for coming home at night.

All things coming together are woman. From her heavenly gaze to the sway of her hips.

No comments: