Sunday, April 17, 2005

My Favorite Girl

This is Nicky, my favorite girl. Nicky is 4'11", 110lb and all fire. She's the closest female to me. We've been very close ever since we met last summer.

When she came around yesterday, all the bum ass fuckers around here were trying to holla. Then when they saw she was coming to visit me, you could see the hate oozing of their faces.

Look at the pretty smile. I missed her sooo much and she came to see me with mad smiles.

She was like damn, WTF is up with all the pictures. I don't get to see her as often as I'd like so I couldn't resist.

Here is a bit of teasing.

Some more teasing. Check the booty. There are so many curves you might get motion sickness.

Sticking her tongue out, isn't she cute.  Posted by Hello

All you ugly ass, weave wearing, bootleg ass, no good broads... envy her. Y'all don't have anything on her. This is just one more you will never be able to touch.

No comments: