Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Enlightenment: Day 1 & 2

Eddie Traversa made a comment to my post, Seeking Enlightenment.

It's been two (2) days since the challenge began. So far I've learned that I am pretty objective. I generally keep to myself. I tend to notice things, because I don't take an active role in peoples lives, I am like a watcher.

My world is small anyway. I have few people in my sphere to observe and so many of them try to appease me on different levels, sometimes it't hard to know what their true agendas are.

I did find, however, over the last few days, that I am not the only screwed up individual. Some are worse than others. For me the ones that interest me the most are the ones who go thru great lengths to hide their flaws. I have always been the person to "Just do it." When there is something wrong, I will not bother with it until I can fix it. I assess my situation and my means to achieve my end. For instance, my job situation… I did not just let it beat me, I made a little money freelancing which I am putting into my cause. Since I have bigger goals, I can not stop. I will work a regular job and continue freelancing until I get to where I want to be. So few people do that, well at least of the people I know. I get upset when someone I love gives up on what they want, what they need and themselves. I am learning to accept this and move on.

No comments: