Saturday, April 09, 2005

A Beautiful Day 4/09

It's another beautiful day. I think I'll go for another walk. I love taking long walks, even if I don't have a destination. I will most likely start walking further up Church Avenue today. I've been living on East 35th since August and I've never explored the neighborhood.

Today is also Ti'Lesa's birthday. I will probably not see her this weekend, she's probably busy anyway. I call her last night at a quarter to midnight. "I know I'm a few minutes early, but I just wanted to say 'happy birthday!' before I go to sleep." I still didn't get to sleep until about 4:30 a.m.

I miss working. I miss going to the movies every weekend. I miss not having any bills to worry about, because they'd all be paid. Now I'm in debt up to my eyeballs.

I have this one-day mock trial assignment on Tuesday that I got through Ajilon Office. It's not what I want but it's something, it'll put a few dollars in my pocket. It also gets me out of the house one more day, right? It is so boring though, the last time I fell to sleep. Kyonna will be with me, so maybe we'll pair up and things will be a little bit more interesting.

No comments: