Saturday, April 30, 2005

Bitten By A Tiger

Well everyone, I took the Tiger plunge. I had a pretty interesting day though.

I went out about noon, to answer a final notice for jury selection. This should have been the 1st form, because I never got the others.

Then I trooped over to the Child Support office in the old DMV. I owe arrears, which I will not be paying anytime soon because I don't have funds flowing like that. I am paying child support for a kid that I see nearly everyday. In fact, he's with me more than he is "home." Anyhow, it was ordered to reimburse Welfare. Not necessary at all.

It took me like four (4) years to find this office and I probably lucked up, because the responsible entity changed recently to the Department of Social Services (Welfare). A friend of mine told me where to go. I was able to track down a number once upon a time, but either the phone would ring out, I was put on hold until my phone died or I'd get through and get hung up on.

Up until then the day was going pretty quickly. I didn't mention that M!ck3y was with me for the ride and in case it took all day she'd be there to keep me awake. From the Child Support office we took a long bus ride to Kings Plaza Shopping center, from here on "KP," which was completely pointless. Not only could I not find what I went there for, I forgot my money and couldn't even eat. After getting laughed at, we got back on the bus.

Made a quick stop at the junction and got four (4) cheese burgers from White Castle. When I got home I continued to back up my stuff.

No one wanted to go to the Apple Store with me. Finally Daivon decided he would go with me. We had to wait on line. I must say, the girls buying "computer stuff," were so much prettier this year. I mean the ones waiting on the Tiger line, I have seen some real gems come in and out of the store.

They were giving out "Scratch and Win" cards and no sooner than I walked in a guy with an OS X tatoo on the back of his neck won a new G4 Powerbook. He was like two (2) heads in front of me.

I decided to go with a clean install. So I'm organizing the files from my previous backups.

This my favorite widget so far. This screen capture was taken about 7pm today. It's my favorite because it's the one I'm getting the most use out of, aside from the iTunes Widget. Ha! I'm listening to Staind right now.

Anyway, I have some cleaning to do and I'm watching "Marvel's Man–Thing" on Sci Fi.  Posted by Hello

No comments: