Thursday, April 21, 2005

Seeking Enlightenment

Nice Guys and Violent Lunches

Can we really read people? I am usually a good judge of character, I mean I've been striking out lately. People have a different view of things than I do. My views are more idealistic. So I don't associate myself with many people. I just find it's easier that way, sometimes.

Anyway, I've been reading blogs for about four (4) years. The first blog I was introduced to was Jeff Rouyer's, formerly "Nirvana," if I remember correctly. Then, I happen upon Eddie Traversa's.

Eddie has a new blog "I" am enlightenment. He made a challenge to a friend of his:

Look at people for a week and try not to form concepts about them. Just let them be, don't label them, don't judge them, just see them

I will be starting the challenge on Sunday. I need to find my way back to the "Road to Enlightenment." I will try to post what I learn next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know how you go... It will be interesting to see what you can learn from it