Monday, April 04, 2005

M!ck3y is learning HTML

My little friend is learning HTML. She just started tonight. Just over a month ago, she was all "Computers don't interest me," now she's like "I want to learn" and "What's that?"

She just turned 15 and already she's taking the bull by the horns.

I am friends with her older brother so it was just natural for me to accept her like I accepted his younger brother who is also my brother's friend¹. I only met her because she was trying to get her oldest brother, "The Mad Bomber of Brooklyn," Jahair² and I to be friends again. Three months later, I wouldn't call us friends but we are talking again.

  1. I don't know why he hangs out with Barry. It's a real possibility that I'll elaborate on the subject later.
  2. An indiscretion from his younger days that made world news:
  3. By the way, I've known him for about four (4) years and I found out by typing his first name into the URL field of Firefox

No comments: