Thursday, January 12, 2006

A Fond Memory

After careful thought, I have decided not to detail the events of the night that I spent with Cynthia. Some people are telling me I left them hanging. Honestly, Cyn isn't worth further mention. So this should be the last time. That night was just a fond memory.

Which brings me to another memory. This time it's about Destiny.

The first time Destiny and I really went at it was a rainy night in the spring of 2002. It was May 31st to be exact. Now anyone who knew Destiny and I could tell you that up until that point we were pretty cold. Just wasn't popping like that. We had issues, both within our selves and during the time we were talking, we both were carrying on external relationships.

We went thru about three weeks of not speaking and on April 18th she decided that she only wanted me. She made me promise that I wouldn't retaliate for the things she had put me thru prior and when we parted that morning she was all clingy and in tears. Between that night and the night in May we tried several times to make things happen, but we were never able to complete the deal.

She went to New Jersey the third week in May and came back on the night of the 31st. She came straight to Brooklyn and when she got out of the train station it was pouring. There was a huge thunderstorm this night. She borrowed someone's cell phone to call me. She couldn't figure out which direction to walk to my building. I threw on my Nike windbreaker and walked up the block to the bus stop where she had found shelter. My jacket blowing in the wind. I got her and held her at the waist as we walked under the umbrella home.

She was wearing this champagne colored floral skirt and a nude blouse that was all wet. You could see her nipples thru her top and her booty length hair was curly from the rain. She had on those Steve Madden Wedges that went clack, clack, clack when she walked. When we got upstairs we sat and talked for a minute. I noticed she was uncharacteristically into me on this night. She wanted me to know she got all dressed up for me.

So we are laying in bed, talking and laughing as usual. We were always doing that. So then she moves my hand onto her breast and turns her head the other way so I don't see her blush. I'm laying there acting like I don't know what's going on. Then she turned back real fast to kiss me. Rubbing her Double Ds and rolling her nipples in my fingers seemed to excite her more and more, she was breathing hard and hissing. When I began to move my hand lower she began to writhe. My fingers had been inside her for no more than thirty seconds before she whispered "I want you to fuck me." I ignored her and continued with what I had been doing. Within the next thirty seconds she had pulled me on top of her and demanded "Fuck me, NOW!"

She began to tear off my favorite t-shirt, all the while biting and scratching me. She smacked me and this time screamed "FUCK ME!" This turned me on sooo fucking much. I began to fumble with her bra tearing it in the process.

As I slid home, I let off a sigh of pleasure gripping her nipple between my teeth. She bit harder into my chest and dug her nails deeper into my back. She only let up to shout "FUCK ME HARDER," "DON'T STOP UNTIL I SAY YOU CAN!"

After we finished, we laid there and fell asleep holding each other.

No comments: