Saturday, December 04, 2004

cyn

thursday, december 2nd: my day began at midnight. i was waiting for my friend "cyn." despite previous requests for some alone time. she finally granted me the audience i desired for so long.

i went to shower about 12:30am. i was like "fuck," there's no hot water. i walked around for a minute, finally got in about a quarter to. had to make this shit brief, i hate cold water. washed the most sensitive parts, you know the parts i hoped would receive special attention. got out, dried off, waited for the call from the train station.

1:41am: call received. went to the train station to pick her up. cyn, she's 5'2" and just thick enough. when i saw her she was wearing grey sweatpants and a black jacket. the pants, i found out later was rolled up at the waist band 3 times so that it was up against her magic box and just tight enough on her ass. her ponytail fell just short of 36&qout;, with blonde streaks. she had french tips with her own nails just as long underneath. and she had a nice lil' booty.

when we got back to my crib it was about 2. we both had been waiting for this moment for a minute. i had her walk up the stairs ahead of me so that i could admire her packaging. when she took off her jacket, honey was wearing a tight tank top with that "snuggle" motherfucker from the fabric softner of the same name.

at first cyn wouldn't let me kiss her, not her neck, not her lips, no nibling on her ear. i had my hand in her pants by 2:07, she was so wet -- i don't ever recall anywone being so wet before i went down on them, i know the time because my cell rung. it was my ex (being nosey) asking the mad questions. i kept it short so that i could keep it going. anyway, we finally begin to kiss and i'm sucking on her titties, which were fucking amazing.

they had the pretty lil' pinkish nipples and as far as breasts go they weren't large, but they weren't small, they were a little more than a hand full. they were shaped like grapes and sooooooo soft, i mean damn.

by this time, i'm open. i need to see more. i begin to pull off her sweatpants. she protested a little bit. then she slid them off herself, then her lil' cream colored thongs that read "devil" in red.

i dived in. can we say pink cookies? ummmmmm, ummmmmm... good.

1 comment:

Deon said...

Originally posted December 10, 2004. I was playing around and deleted it.

since I deleted the post by "key" by accident. i am letting everyone know what she said.

she wanted it known that she is more than just my "x," she thought she was my friend. i want her to know that she is not just my "friend" but my best friend. i love her and she's always been there for me unconditionally.

she also wanted to make it clear that she did not ask me mad questions because she knew what i was doing... since i know her, know if i didn't just say bye she would have, because she called just to mess with me.

anyway, that's my girl!!!