Sunday, January 22, 2006

Ick, This Week

I had a couple of setbacks on this goal as well this week. I have been eating food non-conducive to my weight loss plan. I had an albeit grilled double cheeseburger and cheese fries and on another day I had a “Crispy Chicken Club” with fries from McDonald’s and some fried chicken wings at my brother’s birthday get together. This I think is related to my slowdown.

I have been really tired this week. I slept all day (today is Saturday, January 21, 2006). I guess since I didn’t wake with a headache, my body needed the sleep. I can say, however, that on the day I had the cheeseburger and fries it was all I had that day.

Subway is becoming my best friend. It’s filling and cheap with the calories and pretty easy on the pockets.

I am hoping to get weighed again tomorrow or Monday. I could be wrong but I still feel like I’m losing. My clothes just feel baggier and I feel a little healthier. Aside from being so tired, when I’m up, I’m up.

No comments: