Monday, January 16, 2006

360º

Yahoo! 360° - MissDumplin's Profile:

The dreams, aspirations, determination and drive of those before us allow us to live as we do today.

Ok, I have been having a lot of fun on 360º these days. I've even found someone on there who makes my heart skip beats. Found some pleasant conversation, people who are interested in my story and people who need for me to hear theirs.

One in particular, is very special to me. We talk nearly everyday. She has been posting our conversations lately. It's nice that I'm making her think about things. She's really sweet or that's all she's showing me, even tho she maintains it ain't all gravy. In all she makes my days easier to deal with.

There are still the air heads. Air heads are just that. Can't say too much about them.

There are those who just want to add you to build their list. Personally, I don't see the point in having eleventy billion or in the case of Yahoo! 360º, 250 people on your list. Who talks to that many people. Like that "special friend" said, she had seven people on at the time and she was talking to me. Flattered, that I am.

Update: Monday, January 16, 2006

I realized my post wasn't uploaded in it's entirety. I was talking about the people who show their tits asses to get friend and those who will only add people who do it. If you ain't got a brain to back up the beauty, boobies and the booty, you ain't saying shit and yes you count as a Bubble head.

Some of you have been coming here, to my blog. If you are going to leave a comment, don't leave it "Anonymous." You can leave your first name or your 360º name and I will address it accordingly. Your 360º page can be the web page.

By the way, no homo... guys are welcome as friends too. I need to balance my friend list. I am also interested in making friends in the NYC area.

No comments: