Wednesday, January 19, 2005

memory lane

film strip: destiny, kyonna and lakish

the women of my life... destiny, my first love. kyonna (key), my x and best friend. lakish, my son's "mommy.

now that we're here, it's so far away... all the struggle we thought was in vain all the mistakes, one life contained, they all finally start to go away... now that we're here, its so far away... and i feel like i can face the day, i can forgive and i'm not ashamed to be the person that i am today

destiny was everything, next to my son of course. i met her when i was 24 and fell in love instantly, for the first time. we went thru 2 years of madness and got engaged. she left me to find her own way. she said she felt she needed to prove that she could make it without me and that either way, she'd come back to me.

my soulmate, key, is here, has been there and says she will always be there. i'm not sure if you only get one soulmate, but if there is a such thing, she'd be it. our relationship is special and unique.

what can i say about my son's mother? check the previous post, babymommadrama. we've had and have our differences. truth is she was my first serious relationship. even if i found out she wasn't what i wanted, she was the one that helped me realize that. she has a soft spot for me.

for the few reasons mentioned above and many more i love y'all.

No comments: