Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Thank You Sooo Much!

Me chatting, originally uploaded by Dramatic. I'm looking at my Powerbook screen, getting some sweet messages from all of y'all.

I wanted to thank you guys today. Y'all made me smile. I was feeling down, because I was a lil' sick. Some of the comments I have been getting are like:

My life is better with you in it, I can say that even though I dont know you, but I like talking to you, and always look forward to hearing from you.

I dont think you need to lose weight either...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about, "I like your bald head?" You forgot to mention that one. :P

Anonymous said...

she is playing u and playing with you. just a little word of advice!

Deon said...

The comments are not from a she but from a they.

Anonymous said...

For the record, I am being honest. Even if it is only for a minute in an entire lifetime, someone can brighten it up. I just meant that is what you do. :)

Deon said...

No more anonymous comments, thank you. I don't understand your last one.

Anonymous said...

So is M!ck3y still available?