Saturday, January 21, 2006

Barry's Birthday

First off, I don't like Barry. He's an asshole. He's M!ckey's older brother and my brother's best friend. Today is his 18th birthday. He hits her, teases her... I get so mad sometimes, I can protect her on the streets but I can't protect her from family.

I think he's beneath my brother. He has one of those duplicitous personalities I have blogged about previously. He plays friend, then tries to hit on his girlfriends. Sometimes I wonder if my brother's an idiot or could it be that he's just letting him dig a ditch.

Anyway, my youngest brother who is also friends with him, I guess, was just uninvited to his birthday dinner. If I was Darrell, I would have been like fuck this shit, I'm out. He stayed and is letting his little brother come home alone. As a brother it's bad form. You don't let anything come between y'all.

No comments: