Wednesday, February 01, 2006

She's got a Question

Everyone who knows me or has been getting to know me knows that I have been dealing in the space of "self" for a lil while now. I'm about self-improvement, self-development and self-promotion. Moving forward, not backward. Everything I have done since the first, except for getting sick, has been with the purpose of moving to that next level.

Ok, so here's the deal. I was reading this post by one of my friends on Saturday or Sunday and it kinda hit home.

Yahoo! 360° - Share My World - I got a Question:

…it's not a joke out there, and if U dont try to get your piece of the pie then U are bound to starve, and if U got kids Im pretty sure U want to keep their belly's full.  Speaking for myself, Im not a 9-5 kinda person. I cannot work for, I have to work with, or for myself.[sic]

For some time I have been thinking about starting my own biz. For a few years now. I always let stuff get in my way. Her blast kinda sums that up too:

U can achieve what U want if U step out of your own way!![sic]

I have been meeting people all over the place who feel that the place and time are "here and now." I will be working with some in the short and long term. Others are yet to discover me, the others or themselves for that matter. More on me later…

Back to her… She has a site, check it out: http://www.blueavenueonline.com/. She is also trying to get this networking thing going, so holla at her via her 360º page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Talk is cheap, and u are always talking.