Monday, February 27, 2006

Some People

This web stuff gets weird sometimes. I know not to get close to most people, but it's an inevitability that you'll get close to some people. A lot of people confide in me on here. I have had people tell me all their business and then cut me off. I know more about you than your family and the person or persons you are sleeping with.

Anyway, I asked a "friend" for a picture a little while ago. It was like I asked her to bring the Antichrist into the world, a total disconnect. She said she couldn't understand why someone who didn't know her would want a pic of her.

ummm, u can tell me your secrets and your pains and tell me about your son and your hopes and dreams but u can't understand y i want a pic?

Hell, I just wanted to add it to my address book. If I'm going to do that, it might as well be one I like. I mean she was smiling and showing all her pretty teeth. So what gives?

What makes it even funnier she is one of the biggest proponents to me getting my life together.

No comments: