Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

Computer Love rev, originally uploaded by Dramatic.

A man has only one escape from his old self: to see a different self-in the mirror of some woman's eyes

Wanted to thank all of y'all for believing in me and loving me. This means you Mickey, Janelle, Alanna, Ebony, Tiffany, and any one else I am too lazy to mention.

Some of you are doing the Valentine's thing today, some this past weekend and some this coming weekend… be safe, have mad fun.

I wish y'all all the best. Congrats on the engagements. Yada yada yada…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're too sweet, Deon! Thanks for being the first to wish me a Happy Valentine's day! ::Hug & smooch (on the cheek, of course):: Best wishes to you, too. You'll make a great Valentine for some lucky girl.

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day

Course I love you Lips, how could I not? :)

Janelle