Thursday, February 09, 2006

Unhappy

Aaliyah

♫ Aaliyah
I can be
Aaliyah

I know the quote below has nothing to do with the song I am listening to. The song just happens to be on, the quote is about what I'm feeling.

I'm out here
By myself, all alone
Ready to blow my head off!
I hurt so bad inside
I wish you could see the world through my eyes
Each day is the same
I just wanna laugh again

Interestingly enough, I have just come to the conclusion that I am extremely unhappy. I am trying to pinpoint exactly what it is to no avail.

Maybe it's because Valentine's Day is coming up. I certainly do rue being alone. Or maybe it's because I am still unemployed. I am kinda moving forward but standing still. Right now I am feeling really unmotivated and unproductive.

I started reading 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Hopefully I get something out of it. Oh yeah, I should publicly thank Janelle. She purchased it from my Amazon wish list, since Mr. Deon is a broke ass. Thank you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Deon,

It was a pleasure, I will do absolutely anything I can to help you.
Don't ask questions...just accept that I am.

Janelle

Anonymous said...

PS - For the record... you are not alone

Janelle

Anonymous said...

I second that...You are NOT alone.

Minnie said...

You know you will always have me and whatever I can do I will do. I love you and I wish you the best always. Just to let the other commenters know he's mine. Hands off!!!