Friday, February 03, 2006

My Rays of Sunshine

Valentine's Day is fast approaching and it just dawned on me… This will be my forth consecutive Valentine's alone. No one to share a quiet moment with. Not even someone who I know will be thinking of me in another place. Which brings me to the people who have been my friends and helped me clear away some of the cobwebs.

Tiffany, Tonya, Mickey, Janelle, Dahnaysha, Alanna, my kids and my newest friend Ebony. Y'all give me reason's to smile more often than not. From this point on you will be known as "My Rays of Sunshine." You offer me a big of hope in my otherwise hopeless existence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Silly boy, of course there will be someone somewhere else thinking of you! Me! (And your other female fans) Valentine's Day is overrated, anyway. Besides, you gotta get yourself taken care of before you need to think about a female. It's just more stress that you don't need. XOXO