Friday, October 14, 2005

Tuesday, 18 August 1998

Jack threatened me w/ "don't come to me w/ that shit" It is implied that something will follow. He clearly has the ability to inflict harm on me. Doesn't this constitute an assault? Menacing?

He uses the fact that his mother is protecting him to prevent me from taking action. Doesn't it constitute harrasment?[sic]

Through it all she protected him. Now everyone has all but forgotten her. She lives with him. I'd rather be living on the street than to move back with her. I will not visit for more than a few minutes at a time, often months go by between visits. When he yells at her or sits there taking her food out of her plate, I don't say anything. I always told her I'd leave her to deal with her problem and there he is.

He is now 42 and she is 81. A lot of good people have come into her life and gone because of him.

I don't want to say I won't go to her wake or her funeral. Heck, I believe I will be responsible for paying for it, but I don't love her as much as I could have

This is the last entry in the pages that were saved from my journal. I may have written more, I may not have.

I ended up flunking out of school for not going. I just couldn't make it. If I was going I probably couldn't cope anyway. I remember drifting off to nowhere ending up in a daze. If I wasn't in my other worldly state I'd be asleep because I couldn't sleep at home.

That fall I moved out and in with my mother, brothers and sister on Lenox Road. It was OK for a while, until she moved anyway, then I moved back. I have been drifting and floating where the wind blows me ever since.

No comments: