Sunday, October 02, 2005

Monday, 15 June 1998

On with the journal posts, I left off on Saturday, 13 June 1998

She told me that she needed to call me as much as I needed to speak to her.

Today we spent our 1st day together. She let me touch & rub her. She has 42 Trip. D breasts. She let me play w/ 'em, suck her nips. She'd tease me by pushing my hands away then put it back & shove it away again. I was invited to probe deeper w/ her coy smile & her calling eyes. She said she wanted to see how aggressive I could be. She climbed up in my lap and strattled me, thrust her breasts into my face and placed her nipples in my mouth. She joked about 'em being too big 4 me. She sat w/ her back to me & grinded herself into the bulge in my jeans. She asked me if I wanted to see how wet she was. When I took the challenge, much to my pleasure I said "Wow." I ran my it middle & fore fingers over her clit till she came. (This may turn into a players journal afterall)

When I got home I had a conversation w/ Lakish & Kyonna about 3 somes and other assorted freaky shit. Eric & his other wants someone to take pictures of 'em goin' @ it. L' said she'd do it. I'd do it if I were asked. I have also come to the conclusion that if my life isn't interesting now I'll make it so.[sic.]

No comments: