Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Friday, 10 July 1998

Today I am at the Family Court building. I been here since 7:45 a.m., it is now 1:40. I am here because I had a fight w/ Jack. Since he's been back I haven't been able to keep anything. We fought on the 5th. Here goes:

He threatened me w/ a non-specific "watch and see" then he approached me and I proceeded to defend myself. I picked up the golf club which I dropped and he picked up. If I wanted to hit him w/ it I could've but I didn't. When he picked it up I stepped on it and it broke. He attempted to stab me with the jagged edge. I handled myself O.K. it stopped when Mamite was knocked to the floor. I think she's afraid of him that's why she let's him terrorize everyone like that. I am passive to a fault. I should've been taking care of this from before. I wouldn't be here now. I can think of a million things I'd rather be doing.

Now I'm mad. She was trying to protect him. I beat the clothes off his ass. He ran out the house naked. I didn't write that he came at me with the club first. I don't think I ever wrote that more than money was missing. It was also games and miscellaneous other things.

I also don't think I wrote that I told her if he came back in the house I was going to hurt him or that she'd sneak him in when I was sleep and out before I woke up. I did not write that, Thursday, July 10th, I woke up early and he was there. So I told her that he'd better not be there when I get back from the laundry. She put him out for his safety. When I came back from the laundry, the cops were waiting for me. "Your uncle is afraid you're going to beat his ass" They advised me to go get the Order of Protection. A temporary one was issued on Friday and I had to come back to get the permanent one on the 31st, my birthday.

No comments: