Thursday, August 25, 2005

WTF IS Going On?

The Infamous

♫ Mobb Deep
Drink Away The Pain (Situations) f. Q-tip
The Infamous

Seems my mother is running around on this weird rampage, cutting everything off. She cut off the cable, the DSL. It's not like her and it wouldn't make a difference but she isn't telling the boys anything.

On to me and my issues. Still women can't seem to make up their minds. Until I started talking to "This One," I have never been so confused. Then "That One" has been broadcasting signals and doing stuff like kissing my neck and acting as tho it never happened.

OK, I started this post on the 10th of August. I am still bumpin' "Drink Away The Pain and females still can't seem to make up their minds. I'm still Confused.

By now you know I went to Florida and came back. Cynthia has tried to contact me a couple of times. Seems like the only thing she knows how to say is "I'm sorry." Frankly, I don't want to hear it anymore.

Now this girl, Keema's friend who said explicitly that she hated me, is now claiming me as a friend. WTF is the world coming to?

No comments: