Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Why Is Everyone Fucking with Me?

slipknot_sv

♫ Slipknot
The Nameless & The Virus of Life
Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses)

I never wanted anybody more than I wanted you,
The only thing I ever really loved was hurting you.

I can see you but you can't see me
I could touch you and you wouldn't even feel me
Wait a second and you'll settle down
I'm just waiting 'til you really let your guard down
You're relaxed, you're sublime, you're amazing
You don't even know the danger that you're facing
If I'm quiet, I'll slide up behind you
And if you hear me, I'll enjoy trying to find you

I've been with you all day
I'm trying to stay calm
I'm impatient and it's really hard to breathe
I'm going to empty you and fill you in with me
Just keep the violence down
Not yet - don't make a sound
Oh, God I'm feeling it
it's reaching fever pitch
My skin is caving in
My heart is driving out
No mercy, no remorse
Let nature take it's course

M!ck3y seems to want to make it her priority to piss me off. She won't let up. She is driving me fucking nuts, so much so, it's to the point I don't even want to see her today.

Then this female I met online named Nyomi is trying to convince me a pair of tits, that she got off of iFriends Network, are hers. They are pretty average, especially since I'm used to D and larger. I wasn't interested in her breasts anyway, a pic of her face would have been better. I offered her a chance to send me a picture from today so i can see. I mean send it directly from your computer, not copied from a URL. Besides there is too much info appended to pictures. The thing that really struck me wasn't that she might have been on iFriends, but that she didn't have a web cam… feel me. Then she says she has a digital camera, but will send me a pic at 2 p.m., I was talking to her at like 10:30 a.m.

I'll post a little more later.

No comments: