Thursday, August 04, 2005

Apache Server Configure…

At least for my purposes anyway. I just needed a testing environment for the websites I design.

I am still bored. Ozzy came by and we, my sister and I, set her up on the websites. And she looked all happy. If she had a computer she'd probably be on it all the time. That wouldn't be a bad thing tho.

Anyway, I'm firing up Dreamweaver so that I can add the footer to the IGT Marketing website. I just want a simple link for them to click to view the progress. I will probably password protect it so as to not give anything away before they are ready to show it off. It will not be anything spectacular. They wanted all the bells and whistles, but that isn't going to happen. I don't have the time or the knowledge. The site will evolve as I do.

No comments: