Saturday, August 06, 2005

Confused

What's up with females these days. Seems like the ones I come across on the web or on the street are either stuck in weird relationships type things, engaged in alternate lifestyles or can't seem to make up their fuckin' minds.

I'm talking to Stephanie, last night, and she lays this whole I can't trust guys shit on me. She said they put her thru too much shit. Am I wrong for thinking I'm not one of those guys? I mean fuck, shit, piss, Goddamnit all. Ok, she and I are not together -- we aren't even fucking -- and it's like she gets jealous about little things. I only have female friends, you knew that when you decided you wanted to holla at me, get over it. She doesn't say it directly but you can see it in her face.

For me, you have my trust until you give me a reason not to trust you, it's that simple. Her phone book is full of guys numbers. She's even called me from other guys numbers and it was OK. Why? Because she was thinking of me.

One minute she's all over me and the next she trying to distance herself and when I take a step back because I don't understand she gets upset.

What gives? Am I feeling the wrong way? Am I handling it wrong?

No comments: