Friday, July 08, 2005

This Morning…

I woke up and decided to engage in some cleaning I have been putting off.

I started with a couple of email accounts I had all but abandoned. I added all my contacts in that address book to my safe list, which allows me to accept messages only from those addresses I add to the list. I'm pretty sure I got the majority of my mailing list subscriptions and personal contacts. I sent emails to the people I haven't communicated with in a while, for some it's been years. I deleted some others. I am not finished. I'm going to give it another week or two to a month before I turn the safe list on, so that I can make sure as many people as possible make it to the list.

I started cleaning the kitchen. Dishes, miscellaneous garbage… Too bad I have to do it in sections. It's taking a while because the space I have to do the dished is small and it's not a lot of stuff, but it's too much stuff for the space I have to work with. There was a weeks worth of dishes and pots one of which was developing it's own ecosystem. The pots are soaking in some dish detergent. I haven't washed them yet because the plates and stuff aren't dry yet. I don't have a cloth to dry them with either.

Then I have my sister's rugrats running around. They really are rugrats, in the worse sense of the term. Today they are being relatively mild.

I'm trying to keep my mind occupied before I lose it, completely. Going back to what I was doing. I'll be back in a while.

No comments: