Friday, July 15, 2005

July, Chapter 3.5

OK, OK, OK…

Never made it to the Apple Store. I needed my Mom's Metrocard and she had already left before I got out the house. I ended up chilling at her house all day waiting for her to come home in the comfort of the AC.

I'm bored as hell. Mickey is going away for the weekend. I have no food, no money. Did I mention I was bored?

Anyway, I may have judged Cyre, the bitchy cousin, wrong. I found yesterday that she is pretty cool, just scared. She been being hurt for a long time and only recently realized it. A lot of us can identify with that. I'm not rationalizing her behavior, she really acted up. All I am saying is that she's a better person than I gave her credit for.

Tazhy… I do not understand her. Spent months saying she doesn't like Alex, sometimes even spazzing. A week or two ago she was all into him. Now she doesn't like him again. Make up your damn mind!

Destiny has been calling me. Well she called several times over the last couple of days. The first time I told her I was on another call. I wouldn't answer her calls today.

Enough, enough, enough… Here's a picture from the walk M!ck3y and I took around the park the other day.

A Walk Around the Park 1, originally uploaded by Dramatic. M!ck3y and I at Prospect Park West while walking around the park.

No comments: