Friday, July 29, 2005

Dating Again

I haven't dated anyone in 3 years, yesterday, since Destiny left. Recently, I've been interested in several people to varying degrees.

Two of these ladies I met through M!ck3y, Geoconda and Cyre, both are her cousins. She began an introduction to Geo about a month and a half ago, but I met Cyre first. She had always talked about Cyre because she visits her on a regular basis in Jersey. When I saw her for the first time she was nothing special. Cyre just came to the door, stood about ten (10) feet away from the the door and waved, then scurried off. She explained that she wasn't in any condition to meet anyone. Like two (2) days later we went to the Apple Store for my external Firewire drive when the internal drive began to fail.

The day began when M!ck3y got out of church, she looks so cute in her skirts, like such a lady. Cyre was along, she wanted to see me and so forth, I wanted to see her too, not gonna front. She had this scowl nearly the whole time, she smiled a little bit before we reached our destination. When she's frowning, you can't look at her too long. To describe her expression accurately, you have to find a word worst than ugly. When she smiles, on the other hand, she could light the fireplace in the next house. When we got to Manhattan Mall she snapped at M!ck3y, for no reason at all. I made her laugh and smile a bit and told her she was there because I asked M!ck3y to bring her. We talked a bit, she asked questions about sex, and so on.

Fast forward… Miscellaneous phone conversations… Instant messenger sessions… Play… Like two days later we were hanging out at I guess my sister's and I place with M!ck3y. The evil face was in effect. I got mad because she hit me hard. If she had been smiling at the time I might not have taken it as a threat. When I stopped playing with her she got all affectionate, wanting to pet me and hold me. I liked her laying her head in my chest and wrapping her arms around me. The cutest moment was when she looked at me with a frown and forced herself to smile.

Fast forward… An uneasy silence… Renewed interest… Play… She said she had not tried to contact me because she thought that I did not want to speak to her. She thought that I was mad about how she'd acted the week prior. Anyway on Wednesday, of that week, M!ck3y asked if I could go to Key Food with her and Cyre. I was talking to M!ck3y and ignoring Cyre, I just felt it was better left alone. She was not having that. She was playing with me, touching me… Then M!ck3y jumped on my back, she wanted a ride, but she was too tall and could not get a up high enough on my back so her legs were restricting my movements. Cyre was quite a bit easier, she was a little lighter. The difference was in her positioning. She was shorter, like 4'11". Because her legs, when wrapped around me, were resting on my hips. She held on to me tight like she did the week before and just laid there. Then she wanted to ride the other way which was a lot easier and more appealing to me. She laid her head on my chest, we kissed a bit, I got to hold her near perfect ass to support her. We got to talk a little bit, mostly she just stared me.

Why is it when you ignore a woman, she gives you so much attention and when you show her attention she makes you chase?

The next day M!ck3y treated us and my little brother, Daivon, to pizza. Daivon is closest to her in age and invited him so that she wouldn't feel out of place. We had mad fun that night. I folded a dollar in the shape of a heart and wrote my number on it for Cyre. It was her dollar, but I knew she couldn't spend it after I did that. I got a nice little kiss and a hug. We've spoken on the phone a couple of times, nothing major.

Geo on the other hand, was a big let down. I don't like indecisive women, even tho it' the natural state of being for most. Sometimes it's cute, but this wasn't one of them. Without getting too into detail… After assuring me over and over again that she and her X and best friend were done, why aren't we exploring each other further? She swore it was done. I knew different. Problem is, even tho we never met physically, I really believe she could have been the one. I know M!ck3y was advising her as to what to say, how to approach me and proper "Dramatic" etiquette. The point is she tried and she was excited about me. I would have liked to get to know her, better. She said she wants to be friends and still get to know each other. I don't see this working.

Anyway, with the two mentioned above, Stephanie from the previous post ad the "normal" attention I usually get, I think I will resume dating.

What does it really mean when a female says they just want to be friends?

1 comment:

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

when it rains, it pours, doesn't it? first none, now your choice? sounds like you handle all your women with the proper respect and i commend you for that.

Just want to be friends CAN mean:
-i don't like you but i don't want to hurt your feelings, but bug off.
-i really really like you and i want you to pursue me.
-i just want us to be friends.

take your choice and good luck! heehee