Wednesday, July 13, 2005

M!ck3y/Dramatic Saga, chapitre 1

Why was M!ck3y talking behind my back? Why wasn't she telling me how she felt? Why did I have to read Tazhy's blog to find out the truth?

I am kinda hurt. She hated me. She wanted me dead. She didn't want to be there anymore. She said Tazhy was saying those things, which I could have understood.

If my friends can't be real with me, what's the point? This is why I have so few now and it looks like soon I'll be thinning the herd some more.

I always told them "What's in the dark always comes into the light!" If you can say something behind someones back, you should be able to say it to their face. I can put anything on my blog because I know they'll read, I don't hide anything from them. I leave the door open for then to say anything to me too.

Well it seemed she wanted to learn from me. I wanted to teach her all that I had to offer that was good. I guess this is another way in which I failed.

No comments: