Friday, July 29, 2005

My Birthday Weekend

It's been a hot minute since I posted. So much has happened since my last post. I'm not sure where to begin, maybe from the beginning to the present or I could work my way back or maybe just pick out things as I remember it. In any event I'll work through it in the coming posts. Let's celebrate, it's my birthday, bitches. 

This weekend I am spending some time with M!ck3y. She has become an integral part of my sanity. So we are hanging out tomorrow and some part of Sunday.

Sunday night hopefully I get to spend that with Stephanie, my newest boo. We are just friends, but she's one of few that just plain likes me. She's not the type of female I usually go for. Stephanie is 5'4", slimmer than I find myself with, I'd say she's about 140lbs. She's dark-skinned and buxom. She was born in Haiti. This is not something I usually desire. I try to stay away from Haitian girls because if something was to go wrong her family blames the person she was with. I know this both from experience with them and from my own family. I told her this and she agreed.

Her friend Ozlyn is mad cool too. She told me that when Stephanie first saw me she was like "I think I like him." Then the next time she saw me she was like "I know I like him," Ozlyn said "I know, you told me yesterday." She said "No, I said I think, now I know I like him." Well that's it as close as I remember.

I met her Sunday, we spent Wednesday night together. We were just talking all night and playing, touching and so on. We were together until late Thursday. I just enjoyed being with her. Her birthday was Tuesday the 26th, we are both leos so I expect some fireworks.

I wonder why it is when you tell a female that nothing happened, they don't believe you, but if it were them they'd expect you to.

1 comment:

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

sounds like there are some real positives happening in your life, and i'm glad! good! cool! like...wow! it's awesome when you meet someone and things just CLICK...snap, you know! heehee ummm, yeah, thanks for the help, hang in there and stay cool...
e