Monday, July 04, 2005

The Cumming

Coming, originally uploaded by DrJoanne.

This photograph just caught me. I was looking up random tags as I would normally put random keywords in the address field of my browser and I came across it.

Just got me thinking about all the stuff me and Destiny, Kyonna, or any of a number of my friends. As a slight Bondage/S&M fetishist, I found it to be quite sexy. Hmmm! Imagining Destiny in that scenario… That's art!

I miss the biting, choking, slapping, being bitten, choked, clawed and slapped. I miss wrapping her hair around my fingers while I… Or tearing each others clothes completely off because she and I gave into our more basic desires. I miss getting it in the park, on the roof, in the stair well, the basement, the attic, the kitchen, the restroom at TGI Friday's, or the movies. I can't begin to tell you how many movies I went to see but missed most of.

I need to find someone less inhibited. Sex seems to be getting more and more routine.

No comments: