Saturday, July 16, 2005

Fundamentally Loathsome

Update:

The Tundra post has been retitled. It has been brought to my attention that that is a picture of Crater Lake in Oregon. I just had the picture for years. It was a place I wanted to be. Quiet, pieceful, different. Thanks Colleen.

Shoot myself to love you,
If I loved myself I'd be shooting you

My capacity for emotion is being stretched. I'm starting to see patterns in certain situations. I only get to speak to Cyn when there is a possibility of sex.

It's summer time and most of my relationships started or ended during the summer or at least most of the more important moments took place in the summer.

A lot of people think I'm a tyrant. No one knows about the hurt, the cheating, the lies.

I never cared until now, either that, or I suppressed it until now and it's catching up to me.

1 comment:

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

wow, deon, what an intense blog. tell us, if you may, about the cheating, the lies, etc.