Thursday, July 07, 2005

Still Missing Tazhy

Tazhy's July 7th post

We Still Miss Tazhy!

We Still Miss Tazhy!, originally uploaded by reign4aday.

Tazhy mentioned Mickey and I in her post this morning. I do still miss her. She just makes everything lighter. Here is the clip from her post:

…to mickey and dramatic, who i would have gone crazy without (not that i'm exactly sane now). they have been there 4 like ever, even though its actually only been 6 months for one and 18 months for the other. i honestly think that they would do anything to see me happy, as long as its for my own good. (guess i didnt read the fine print. half the things that i want or that i think would make me happy are bad for me. lol) they help me get through anything and I LOVE YOU GUYZ!

I know Mickey gets jealous when I say I miss Tazhy so I will mention her too, get over it!!! 

1 comment:

Minnie said...

I don't get jealous you just don't miss me cause I'm always around with the exception of this past week.