Monday, December 05, 2005

Trife People

Too many bitches want to be ladies. So if you a hoe, I'm gonna call you a hoe.
Too many bitches are shady.
Too many ladies give these niggas too many chances.
Too many brothers want to be lovers, don't know what romance is.
Too many bitches stuck up from too many sexual advances.

How can a guy go from one female to her friend? How could that friend let him? I mean it's one thing to maybe fall into something after a prior relationship is over, I have been there, but to actively pursue something minutes after she was forced out of the door is wrong.

Back to the quote above, so few females deserve the the attention they get. They are fucking up good relationships with good men and their friends. Fucking their men's friends and their friend's men. Then they try to play that innocent, "I'm an angel" role.

On the other hand, men, are doing the same. Fucking with little girls, then their friends and basically contaminating the thoughts and emotions of females. Leaving negative impressions on them that they'll carry, probably for life.

I personally, have always been in awe of the situations women put themselves in or allow themselves to remain in.

To each their own. I refuse to align myself with those females. I tired of helping people carry emotional baggage and being their emotional crutch.

I'm disgusted!

No comments: