Monday, December 12, 2005

Duplicity

duplicity – deceitfulness; double-dealing.

I am taking some time to clean up and clean out my skeletons. Things haven't been going to well for me. Going to be dealing with a lot for some time to come.

Part of me purging the closet is getting rid of the dead weight I used to call friends. They weren't really friends in the end. When I had and they could benefit they were or I was. When I needed, I got told stuff like "I got my own problems." All I wanted was to borrow an ear, nothing else. That was even too much at times for my pride to allow.

I began by cutting people out my physical sphere. There are still more to get deleted and I am trying to drop the dead weight on all my friends and buddy lists. I am officially withdrawing myself from this blog.

On the mind of Key:

This is my last post here. I can be found at .::dramatizations::.. I just don't understand duplicitous people.

Aside from all of this, I got people talking about me behind my back. They don't even got the heart to say shit to my face. My sister, my son's mother… Why be two-faced about it.

Duplicity is one of my most hated traits in people.

No comments: