Monday, December 19, 2005

Last Night, Stephanie

My summer fling, Stephanie came clean to me about a lot of things last night. It kinda goes back to the subject of duplicity. This comes down to dual identities. I think, before I go any further, you should get acquainted or reacquainted with who she is:

  1. Stephanie
  2. Stephanie, 29 Hours Later
  3. Stephanie Is Done

To abbreviate the whole situation… We started fast and ended even quicker. She was special while I was with her but it turns out we both knew we had a short shelf life.

She decided, one day, that she wasn't what I wanted. Her idea of what I wanted was a short thick, light-skinned, red-headed female, who's heavier on the bottom than on top. She also felt that I wasn't into Haitians, which she is and I am composed of, in part.

She jumped ship and into the awaiting arms of some next dude and got pregnant. Then a few weeks after she found out we started talking again. I can't speak for her but I am just trying to be a friend, like M!ck3y asked me to. Now she's calling me more often than even when we were messing around — towards the end anyway.

She came over one day and curled up on me and fell asleep in my lap. I'm not sure what's going on here. I'm not sure of her intentions. What could it be? Are there regrets? Does she miss me?

I didn't write all of this before, but I asked a few of the people I considered my friends on the web about the situation. Someone on here, 360 actually, told me that she was trying to endear herself to me because she knew when shit got thick, I'd be there for her.

Anyway, we have been speaking lately. We haven't been talking about anything serious, just talking.

She called me the other day with the intention of making me laugh as she said. She read something to me that went "Don't be alarmed if a fat man grabs you and throws you in a bag. It's just Santa Clause. I told him you were what I wanted for Christmas." I was so lost for a moment or two then I laughed it off.

Anyhow last night… Stephanie came clean, about everything she's lied to me about. Among them were her age, now confirmed at 19, her birthday, now in February not July, and her level of education. None of which were major to me. I even understood why. I just couldn't understand why it was difficult to tell me.

Anyway, on a lighter note. Ozzy's cousin seems to be staying with her and OMG she has the fattest ass. I could not keep my eyes off of that thing. Stephanie offered the hook up, but I know I'd just be asking for trouble. What you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think that she still wants you deep down inside. cuz if she didn't then she probably wouldn't have told u the truth about things. I think may be u need to talk to her about it.
frm: innocent