Sunday, December 11, 2005

Coldest December

I am stuck in a time of deep reflection. Normally I slip into a deep depression around this time of year. I supposed it isn't a good thing for the demons of the past to collide with the demons of the present. This year, although I have a lot more to be depressed about, it's different. Maybe it's because of my best friend, M!ckey.

This year is the worst year, by far, of my life. M!ckey has been there the whole time to hold my hand. I appreciate her. I know I say it a lot, but it can't be said enough.

I am also very greatful for all the people who have stood by me this year, including my son's mother. I guess the secrets we've shared over the years have served to strengthen our bond. Well here is a short list of some of you guys, in no particular order: Andy and Gina, Devin, Nyika, Natalie S., Mother and Mamite, all of the people who are genuinely concerned and are sincerely trying to be my friend and my son who wants to learn to pray, so that he can pray for me.

Since this is my time of reflection and thought. I may be posting rather brief posts, quickly. I have a lot on my mind and need to organize the clutter.

Additionally, you may have noticed that I have been making some layout changes to my blog(s) and some to M!ckey's as well. I have also been trying to connect all the pieces of my online life, not only for ease of management but to strengthen my presense. There will definitely be more to come on that.

No comments: