Wednesday, November 30, 2005

360 Etiquette

I have been cleaning off my buddy lists and friend lists all over the place. To make it real simple for everyone, if we don't talk and/or you have no intention of doing so, you shouldn't be on my lists.

Kokobuttakisses has put out a nice list of for all of us Yahoo! 360 "friends." The 10 rules can apparently be applied to other social connection services, such as Blackplanet, Hi5, and MiGente, among others. I have chosen my 5 favorites.

Yahoo! 360° - Kokobuttakisses's Blog - 10 UNWRITTEN RULES OF 360.....:

1. To the people who have like 25,098 friend's, are you serious? Nobody in this universe has that many friends...you're stupid. Go kill yourself....

3. Don't ever post fake PICTURES!

4. Nobody cares about threats over the internet. Don't try to act hard with the keyboard...that's so sad.

6. Who really gives a rats ass if I don't accept you as a friend...MOVE ON. Don't send me another request or message asking "what's up?" I don't want you as a friend, that's what's up!

8. No one is really going to die in 6 days or have bad relationships for 5 years if they don't this in ppls mailbox on. So stop saying that! [sic]

No comments: