Sunday, June 12, 2005

This Weekend 6/11-12

This weekend my friends M!ck3y and Ti'Lesa made me feel like a king. I can't thank them enough.

Yesterday, I went to the Apple Store in SoHo with M!ck3y. Had to get a new AC adapter for my PowerBook which was taken in the theft on Friday. It was mad cool to see her face light up when we arrived at the Apple Store. M!ck3y can be mature for a 15 year old, but it's so much fun to see her switch go off when she's introduced to something new or when she sees bubbles.

M!ck3y took me to MontyQ's for my favorite dish. We had real "Italian Ices." We each got mango "Icees," with little pieces of mango in it. And then she took me to see the longest yard. F'n great movie! At the concession stand, she bought me the largest drink I had ever seen at the movies. I think it was 64 oz. When the girl handed it to me, I had to steady myself because I lost balance. She was laughing the whole time and dancing in her seat. I was trying to keep an eye on the movie and the other on the hotties in the row behind me. The movie was good so it received the bulk of my attention.

Today, I hooked up with Ti'Lesa, as if you hadn't figured that out by now. We met at Union Square and had lunch at Whole Foods. The Macaroni and Cheese was great, with some mashed potatoes and corn as sides, no meat today. She then took me to Coldstone, where I saw my "Princess" for the first time in more than a year. Leilani seemed so happy to see me. She reached over the counter as if to hug me, but I didn't reach out, it seemed pointless we couldn't reach. She made me "Apple Pie Ala Coldstone" in that special way she used to for me. I ended up having to throw it away, because my tolerance for sweets has all but dissapeared and she put too much sweet in it this time.

She had a red ribbon tying her hair into a ponytail just slightly to the right side of her head. OMG, her eyes are as beautiful as ever. She told me last year she had to change her number three (3) times because somewhere along the line she acquired a stalker. I gave her my number and told her she should call me. Leilani is the first girl since Destiny to make my heart beat fiercely, as though I could conquer anything.

No comments: