Saturday, June 04, 2005

Friday, 12 June 1998

Enters Elisa… who the hell is Victoria… I don't remember. Maybe I will in the next few posts. Elisa had the cutest smile. We are still friends, we just don't talk as much.

These days my confidence is at an all time high.

Since March, Marie B. had a baby. Brenda and Charles were married. Brenda had a miscarriage the night Marie went into labor. My father and wife made an appearance. I told Katrina how I felt about her, she did't believe me. I did get some nice pictures for my private cut.

I enrolled in Covenant House's Job Training program. Desktop Publishing peaked my interest. I want to refine my computer skills. I don' have any plans to work this summer, I am, however, considering it. The thought of not being able to provide for Deon frightens me.

I will go back to school part–time this fall. My mom has a grand for me.

I met Elisa at the Job Readiness Workshops. She gave me her voicemail #. I called. She didn't call back yet. It's only been a day. What will come of us, will there be an us?

About 7 p.m. I became extremely lonely. I called Nina, Lakish, Bonita and I actually called Victoria. I called Elisa again, she hasn't called all day. I've been trying to figure it out. She gave me the #, I called. Why won't she call back? Will she? If she doesn't I may meet up w/ her at the Computer Skills course. Time will tell…[sic]

No comments: