Saturday, June 04, 2005

Saturday, 2 May 1998

I ran across some stuff that was torn out of my old journal from like 1998. I decided to post all that was saved from the journal exactly as I wrote it then.

Deon Lysander… w/o a doubt the most important person in my life. My 1st born… nuff said. I can only hope to raise him properly.

Taniesa… I've taken her as my own almost since birth. She loves me as much as child ever did love father if not more. I aim to see that she is raised in the right way and that she has a direction in life. I'm sure it will be a long hard road.

Daivon is a good kid… "Student of the Month." His middle name might as well be mischief. He doesn't listen and he has a behavior problem. I guess he's a normal child.

Darrell is illogical, however extremely intelligent. Quite sickly, yet active. He's also outgoing and social. When something's bothering him, he's likely to do to himself unlike Daivon who will act out.

Delrina… I don't know. Her actions seem to be controlled largely by her feelings for Will. She seems to be destined for success. His entire life revolves around her and if he doesn't realize that it's impeding his own growth, he may be left out in the cold. But if she falls blindly into lifes traps, they may find that they can do no better than each other.

Eric is in some sort of competition w/ me. He may not even know that this is the case. This has led him in a path that contradicts my own.

An now Lakish, an indespesible neccessity and my greatest obstacle. I can't w/o her. She tries to undo everything I accomplish as far as the children are concerned. Don't get me wrong, I do love her (I may not be in love w/ her). She seems to think she can get along just fine without me. True or not, I can't live without her "now."

My mom wasn't there when I was growing up. I mean she was but she might as well hadn't. I basically raised myself. She's here now and she's proven to be worth another chance.

I'm the master of my fate & the captain of my soul. Little do they know I am a force to be wreckoned w/. I was great and I fell off. No excuses. "The right path is the only path." This is my direction. I don't know exactly where I'm going to end up, who does? Everyone has inherited a trait from me. Many I've lost over the years & will find them again. When my feet are planted firmly on the grlb., I will show and prove.[sic]

No comments: