Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Anonymous Comment on Assumptions

Ok, I am still not into Anonymous comments. I do however want to answer sometimes.

.::dramatizations: Slipping Into a Former Life::.:

Anonymous said...
No man can judge for another but each man must weigh all facts and circumstances and find truth to his own judgment of righteousness------if you know that why does it always feel like you are judging someone... Assumption is a form of judgement. and you are always assuming what someone is doing with their time or assuming that you know why someone isnt always hanging around you or calling. Life happens to the best of us.

I don't assume what people do with their time, but it's a fact if every day of every day of every week of every month… you have a reason. Your reasons are excuses. So I have another quote for you: Your actions speak louder than your words. Therefore I am not making assumptions, I am making observations. When I do make an assumption, feel free to point out that I made an ass of myself.

No comments: