Monday, March 28, 2005

Sony PSP

On Saturday, I bought a Sony PSP. I really couldn't afford it, but I deserved it. Everyone who went out and bought themselves a Nintendo DS, ha haaa, hate me now.

The images below were taken with my Canon PowerShot S60¹ saved at the 16:9 aspect ratio, 480 x 272 px, 4.3 inches². The image quality is the best I've ever seen on a portable game system and probably will remain so for some time to come.

I have the Spiderman 2 UMD and it is beautiful. If it isn't HD DVD quality, I can't tell. I guess it's optimized for the screen size.

I am not, however, impressed by the games that are offered so far. I have Metal Gear Ac!d, a card based version of Metal Gear Solid, I like it... this much... you get the picture.

Me, myself and I... Taken at Coldstone Creamery on 42nd and 8th in Manhattan.

They make it so you can't prevent it. Never give it, you got to take it. I can't fake it, I keep it authentic.

Minimee... My son, my creation in my image, the biggest part of my world.

I can’t explain it when I pick up my son and look at my face.


My little brother, Daivon. This was taken on Easter Sunday for a school function. He has a part to play, for better or for worse.

Delrina, my little sister. She doesn't look anything like me does she? Pictures of her two (2) brats to follow in a later post.

Ti'Lesa, once one of my best friends. We are just opening the lines of communication after a year of not speaking. This picture was taken about 2 years ago.


Devin and Azelia. ooooooooooooooooo, Azelia! I don't know Azelia much at all but there's just something about her. I want to get to know her, if Devin would connect us, I can.  All images in this section were posted via Hello by Dramatic

  1. All the pictures were taken with my PowerShot S60 accept for the picture of Ti'Lesa, which was scanned on an Epson Perfection, and the one of Devin and Azelia was taken with an Olympus Digital Camera.
  2. I measure the screen at 5 x 2.833 inches and approximately 5.75 inches diagonal.

No comments: