Wednesday, March 30, 2005

OMFG

I hate stupid bitches. I hate dumb fuckers. I hate, I hate, hate, hate...

Get the fuck out of here. I ain't got the time or energy to hate or even deal with regressed people. Get a fucking life and get off my dick!

All y'all butches that think you something special, you know, you empty headed bitches with your weave leaning in whichever direction the wind is blowing in. If you at my blog, check this, the women on these pages are leaps and bounds ahead of you. You will never achieve the caliber of lady to which they belong. You just haven't got what it takes.

You can take your broke ass, weave wearing, leaning ass sneaker wearing ass elsewhere, 'cause I don't want you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to be nicer to these stoopid bytches because they're still young and need time to grow up give it to them.

Deon said...

I'm not just talking about the young ones, but stoopid bitches in general.

People should behave like people not animals. We were supposed to have evolved pass all that.