Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Bros Before Hoes

Isn't that how it goes? Is blood really thicker than water? Well… let's see!

My brother's girlfriend is a nut. Let…s see if he is going to alienate his family for her. If so, I guess we…ll "watch what happens when (she) cheats on (him)!" Her words.

In my book you don…t turn your back on the people who are there for you. That…s the worse form of betrayal in my book.

I am going to ask him if he deleted me from his friends list. If he did and that is really how he feels, then he better be ready for what ensues. If you going to act like you don…t need anyone, then you need to be ready to be man enough to carry the weight by yourself.

I still don…t like his ex-girlfriend for him, but she wasn…t crazy and definitely wouldn…t take out what happen between her and someone else out on him. This is what the disagreement between she and I was about. The whole "when I cheat on you" comment.

No comments: