Sunday, March 19, 2006

All Good Things Must Come To An End

Yesterday, was the greatest fucking day I have had in a long time, certainly for the year. Everything just seemed to fall into place. Dooney even took a full body pic and of me and I liked it. So I cropped it and posted it. It just fit. I was not giving a fuck.

Everything was gravy until I came to my sister's, the closest place I have to a home at the moment. I seriously need a change of space.

Things seem to be going to well for me right now to allow my focus to be broken. This week I have a couple of interviews, one with Merill Lynch and the other at Lehman Brothers. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lips,
Good luck! All of my energy is with you.
Yesterday was just the beginning of more good days to come.
Good things do not always need to come to an end.

Love, Janelle

Anonymous said...

"Good things do not always need to come to an end." Janelle is right! You're on a roll, don't get discouraged! Always remember, for whatever reason, you're right where God wahts you! You're gonnna get one of these jobs, I can feel it! XOXO

Deon said...

Thank you, both of you. Not discouraged.